Adorable Baby Doll
I prefer you do not call me that anymore, and to not contact me
anxiety is terrible, you could be having an attack and no one would even know because it’s an inward thing. it feels like you’re malfunctioning and you can’t process your own thoughts. you get a knot in your stomach and you can’t take a full breath but outwardly you can literally just sit there and look completely normal as long as no one tries to speak to you.
friendly reminder that:
- you are not weak if you want meds for your disorder
- you are not weak if you relapse once
- you are not weak if you relapse a thousand times
- you are not weak if some kinds of therapy don’t work for you
- you are not weak if some kinds of meds don’t work for you
- you are not weak if you have a mental disorder.I will reblog every time.
Fun Fact: When speaking to an anxious person, dramatically overblowing minor issues doesn’t help them. It makes them… drumroll… more anxious.
I’m so done with people glamorizing mental illnesses.